Sunday, July 31, 2011

Girl's Camp 2011

This year I got to go to Girl's Camp at Camp Josepho. It was a lot of fun and I made a bunch of new friends. It was from July 5- July 9 and at first I was a little nervous about going but after I got there I love it. This year’s theme was W.O.W, Warriors of Worth. Here are some pictures from the week...

 My bunk bed….


On our three mile hike we saw a rattle snake…


An old World War II bunker we hiked to…


My friends and I found this creepy old car just close to camp…
 


A cool  old tree…





At the Rifle Range…
 

 


 


During the week we also swam at the pool, went on another hike, cooked, did archery, and just hung out. I had so much fun and on the last night we had a testimony meeting. I can't wait for next year.




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are old enough to go to camp! I'm glad you had a good time, but I have to say that is not really "camping" if you have a bunk bed! I'm sure your mom has told you all about Camp Wolverine...if not, ask her sometime! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete