Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas


"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" I'm sure it's snowing somewhere...but not here, and I wish it was. We celebrated a sunny Southern California Christmas, and we had a lot of fun...even without the snow. For Christmas, I got Ipod speakers, clothes, a kayak (for Rincon), Wii Fit (from Uncle Johnny), pajamas, a new barbie doll and a barbie car. Later in the day, we were a little bored, so we went down to Hollywood and saw "A Christmas Carol" at the Disney El Capitan Theatre. We also saw a lot of interesting people. Hollywood is NOT my favorite place! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Christmas!! I thought about you guys... and yep, we saw the snow in Utah! Now that it's Febuary though...I'm done with it. Love you!!

    Aunt Rebecca

    ReplyDelete