Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bran Hambric and Maximum Ride

I've been reading so much lately that I'm a little behind in posting. First of all a new one by a new author, Bran Hambric and the Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation. He's a new member in my ward and I really liked his book.

Bran Hambric was found in a bank vault as a six year old. He lives with the Wilomases in Dunce, where magic is forbidden. At a festival though he discovers he's a mage. With the help of a secret society he finds out more about his past. But people are waiting till the moments right to use Bran.

Another very good series I read were the Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson. These books are quick reads but very good.


This series is about 7 kids constantly running for their lives. They were born with wings in a scientist lab called the School. They have escaped but now erasers, half Wolf and half human that are used as guards', are after them. They must run for their lives and along the way they develop new powers, meet accomplices, and learn more about what they are meant to do.



There are are six books that I know of out right now and I love these books. I read most of them in about one day each. They are full of suspense,adventure, and action. I am sure any reader will fall in love with these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment