Saturday, April 17, 2010

Talent Show

My school had a talent show last week and usually I would play the piano but this year I sang "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift with a couple of friends. If any of you have ever seen the music video you know that there is a dorky girl and a cooler girl. Well in this case we had two dorky girls and one cooler girl. I was one of the dorky girls along with my friend, Kianna, and Valaree was the cooler girl. Out of 27 the acts we were last but we did good. It was really fun and we all had a good time performing.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool!! I wished I could've been there to see you sing. You know, when I was a kid I sang ALL the time and your dad would yell at me! Guess he got so sick of my singing he just couldn't take it anymore. It's totally wounded me as an adult! LOL!

    I'm so glad you like to sing! =0)
    Aunt Rebecca

    ReplyDelete